2019 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
Chapter 38. Treatment of Delaware Statutory Trusts
Subchapter II Foreign Statutory Trusts
- § 3851 Law governing.
- § 3852 Registration required; application.
- § 3853 Issuance of registration.
- § 3854 Name; registered office; registered agent.
- § 3855 Amendments to application.
- § 3856 Cancellation of registration.
- § 3857 Doing business without registration.
- § 3858 Foreign statutory trusts doing business without having qualified; injunctions.
- § 3859 Execution — Liability.
- § 3860 Service of process on registered foreign statutory trusts.
- § 3861 Service of process on unregistered foreign statutory trusts.
- § 3862 Fees.
- § 3863 Activities not constituting doing business.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.