2019 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
Chapter 15. Letters Testamentary and Letters of Administration
Subchapter III Death, Removal or Discharge of Executor or Administrator
- § 1541 Removal for neglect of duties.
- § 1542 Removal of executor or administrator upon subsequent probate of will.
- § 1543 Rights of coexecutor, coadministrator or successor upon death or removal.
- § 1544 Commissions; allowance and apportionment.
- § 1545 Validity of acts of removed or deceased executor or administrator.
- § 1546 Refusal to deliver unadministered assets.
- § 1547 Discharge of executor or administrator upon petition; procedure; appeal.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.