2018 Delaware Code
Title 8 - Corporations
CHAPTER 1. GENERAL CORPORATION LAW
Subchapter XVI Foreign Corporations
- § 371. Definition; qualification to do business in State; procedure.
- § 372. Additional requirements in case of change of name, change of business purpose or merger or consolidation.
- § 373. Exceptions to requirements.
- § 374. Annual report.
- § 375. Failure to file report.
- § 376. Service of process upon qualified foreign corporations.
- § 377. Change of registered agent.
- § 378. Penalties for noncompliance.
- § 379. Banking powers denied.
- § 380. Foreign corporation as fiduciary in this State.
- § 381. Withdrawal of foreign corporation from State; procedure; service of process on Secretary of State.
- § 382. Service of process on nonqualifying foreign corporations.
- § 383. Actions by and against unqualified foreign corporations.
- § 384. Foreign corporations doing business without having qualified; injunctions.
- § 385. Filing of certain instruments with recorder of deeds not required.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.