2018 Delaware Code
Title 25 - Property
CHAPTER 55. TENANT OBLIGATIONS AND LANDLORD REMEDIES
- § 5501. Tenant obligations; rent.
- § 5502. Landlord remedies for failure to pay rent.
- § 5503. Tenant obligations relating to rental unit; waste.
- § 5504. Defense to an action for waste.
- § 5505. Tenant's obligation relating to defective conditions.
- § 5506. Tenant obligation; notice of extended absence.
- § 5507. Landlord remedies for absence or abandonment.
- § 5508. Landlord remedies; restrictions on subleasing and assignments.
- § 5509. Tenant obligation to permit reasonable access.
- § 5510. Landlord remedy for unreasonable refusal to allow access.
- § 5511. Rules and regulations; tenant obligations.
- § 5512. Rules and regulations relating to certain buildings; landlord remedies.
- § 5513. Landlord remedies relating to breach of rules and covenants.
- § 5514. Security deposit.
- § 5514A. Surety bond.
- § 5515. Landlord's remedies relating to holdover tenants.
- § 5516. Retaliatory acts prohibited.
- § 5517. Preference of rent in cases of execution.
- § 5518. [Reserved.].
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.