2018 Delaware Code
Title 13 - Domestic Relations
CHAPTER 8. UNIFORM PARENTAGE ACT
Subchapter III Voluntary Acknowledgement of Paternity
- § 8-301. Acknowledgement of paternity.
- § 8-302. Execution of acknowledgment of paternity.
- § 8-303. Denial of paternity.
- § 8-304. Rules for acknowledgement and denial of paternity.
- § 8-305. Effect of acknowledgement or denial of paternity.
- § 8-306. No filing fee.
- § 8-307. Proceeding for rescission.
- § 8-308. Challenge after expiration of period for rescission.
- § 8-309. Procedure for rescission or challenge.
- § 8-310. Ratification barred.
- § 8-311. Full faith and credit.
- § 8-312. Forms for acknowledgement and denial of paternity.
- § 8-313. Release of information.
- § 8-314. Adoption of rules.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.