2018 Delaware Code
Title 13 - Domestic Relations
CHAPTER 5. DESERTION AND SUPPORT
Subchapter I Duty to Support
- § 501. Duty to support minor child; duty to support child over 18 years of age.
- § 502. Duty to support spouse.
- § 503. Duty to support a poor person.
- § 504. Duty to support woman with child conceived out of wedlock.
- § 505. Priority among dependents.
- § 506. Failure to support for just cause.
- § 507. Jurisdiction in Family Court; termination of Chancery Court jurisdiction.
- § 508. Jurisdiction in Family Court; enforcement of support orders entered by Superior Court.
- § 509. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.