2018 Delaware Code
Title 13 - Domestic Relations
CHAPTER 23. GUARDIANSHIP OF A CHILD
Subchapter II General Procedures for Appointment of Guardians
- § 2320. Persons eligible to petition for guardianship.
- § 2321. Consent by parent.
- § 2322. Contents of petition.
- § 2323. Religious affiliation.
- § 2324. Social study and report.
- § 2325. Hearing procedure and notice requirements.
- § 2326. Decision within 30 days.
- § 2327. Confidentiality of proceedings.
- § 2328. Appeals.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.