2018 Delaware Code
Title 13 - Domestic Relations
CHAPTER 1. MARRIAGE
Subchapter I General Provisions
- § 101. Void and voidable marriages.
- § 102. Entering into a prohibited marriage; penalty.
- § 103. Issuing license for or solemnizing prohibited marriage; penalty.
- § 104. Entering into prohibited marriage outside the State; penalty.
- § 105. Status of children of prohibited marriages.
- § 106. Individuals authorized to solemnize marriages; requirements to solemnize marriage; penalty.
- § 107. Marriage licenses; obtaining and delivery.
- § 108. Fee for issuing marriage licenses; prohibition of other charges.
- § 109. Licenses issued by the clerk of the peace.
- § 110. Limitations on issuance of license.
- § 111. Establishing validity of papers submitted by applicants; filing and inspection.
- § 112. Violations by clerk of the peace; penalties.
- § 113. Supplies of marriage licenses, books and other forms; form.
- § 114. Retention of marriage license by celebrant.
- § 115. Forms for marriage license; certificates of marriage.
- § 116. Duties of officer issuing marriage license.
- § 117. Forms to be sent to clerk of the peace; duties of the clerk.
- § 118. Failure to return certificate of marriage to clerk of the peace for recording; penalty.
- § 119. Marriage Record Books and license stubs; public records; evidence.
- § 120. Marriage license application; appearance of parties; exception.
- § 121. Identification of applicants not known to issuing officer as residents of State.
- § 122. Marriage license application.
- § 123. Marriage of minors; consent forms.
- § 124. Administration of oaths.
- § 125. Validity of marriages performed prior to March 20, 1913.
- § 126. Validity of common-law or other lawful marriages.
- § 127. False statement; penalty.
- § 128. Performance of marriage ceremony in violation of chapter; false certificate of marriage; penalties.
- § 129. Equal treatment of marital relationships.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.