2018 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
CHAPTER 6. DISCLAIMER
- § 601. Short title.
- § 602. Definitions.
- § 603. Scope; property subject to disclaimer.
- § 604. Chapter supplemented by other law; chapter not exclusive.
- § 605. Power to disclaim; requisites and execution; when irrevocable.
- § 606. Disclaimer of interest in property.
- § 607. Disclaimer of rights of survivorship in jointly held property.
- § 608. Disclaimer of interest by trustee.
- § 609. Disclaimer of power held in fiduciary capacity.
- § 610. Disclaimer of power of appointment or other power not held in fiduciary capacity.
- § 611. Disclaimer by appointee, permissible appointee, or taker in default of exercise of power of appointment.
- § 612. Delivery and recording requirements.
- § 613. Disclaimers affecting real property.
- § 614. When disclaimer barred or limited.
- § 615. Tax qualified disclaimer.
- § 616. Application to existing and expired relationships.
- § 617. Severability clause.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.