2018 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
CHAPTER 38. TREATMENT OF DELAWARE STATUTORY TRUSTS
Subchapter II Foreign Statutory Trusts
- § 3851. Law governing.
- § 3852. Registration required; application.
- § 3853. Issuance of registration.
- § 3854. Name; registered office; registered agent.
- § 3855. Amendments to application.
- § 3856. Cancellation of registration.
- § 3857. Doing business without registration.
- § 3858. Foreign statutory trusts doing business without having qualified; injunctions.
- § 3859. Execution — Liability.
- § 3860. Service of process on registered foreign statutory trusts.
- § 3861. Service of process on unregistered foreign statutory trusts.
- § 3862. Fees.
- § 3863. Activities not constituting doing business.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.