2018 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
CHAPTER 27. SALE OF LANDS BY EXECUTORS AND ADMINISTRATORS
- § 2701. Petition for sale of realty to pay decedent's debts; notice.
- § 2702. Application by creditor to compel sale of realty; procedure.
- § 2703. Proof in action to compel sale of realty.
- § 2704. Order of sale; realty to be sold.
- § 2705. Partition no bar to sale.
- § 2706. Manner of sale; notice and adjournment in case of public auction.
- § 2707. Effect of contribution in advance of sale to payment of debts; contribution to equalize burden after sale.
- § 2708. Return of sale; deed.
- § 2709. Title of purchaser.
- § 2710. Application of proceeds of sale; order of payment of debts.
- § 2711. Disposition of surplus after paying debts.
- § 2712. Order for disposition of surplus.
- § 2713. Bond to be given by executor or administrator before executing order of sale.
- § 2714. Purchase money payable to a successor administrator.
- § 2715. Refund of purchase money when sale not returned or not approved.
- § 2716. Charges of sale; taxing and payment.
- § 2717. Power to refuse order for sale or to approve a sale.
- § 2718. Appeal to Supreme Court.
- § 2719. Power of sale in will; execution; liability of purchaser for application of purchase money.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.