2018 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
CHAPTER 17. ABSENTEES; PRESUMED DECEDENTS
- § 1701. Presumption of death.
- § 1702. Petition for adjudication of presumed death; notice of hearing.
- § 1703. Petition for ancillary letters on estate of nondomiciliary presumed decedent; notice of hearing.
- § 1704. Hearing; competency of witnesses.
- § 1705. Search for absentee.
- § 1706. Decree of presumed death; admission of will to probate and grant of letters.
- § 1707. Title to real estate of presumed decedent; recording of decree.
- § 1708. Duties of executor or administrator.
- § 1709. Security given by beneficiaries.
- § 1710. Revocation of letters and vacation of decree of presumed death — Effect generally.
- § 1711. Revocation of letters and vacation of decree of presumed death — Effect upon pending actions and upon judgments rendered.
- § 1712. Probate of will produced after issuance of letters; effect upon prior administration.
- § 1713. Costs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.