2018 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
CHAPTER 13. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- § 1301. Production of will; liability.
- § 1302. Proving will.
- § 1303. Notice and subpoena to persons interested.
- § 1304. Unavailability of witnesses.
- § 1305. Self-proved will.
- § 1306. Choice of law as to execution and proving of wills.
- § 1307. Will of nondomiciliary; admission, recording and evidence.
- § 1308. Caveat against allowance of instrument as will; procedure.
- § 1309. Review of proof of will; procedure.
- § 1310. Formal testacy proceedings; contested cases; testimony of attesting witnesses.
- § 1311. Pre-mortem will validation [For application of this section, see 80 Del. Laws, c. 153, § 5].
- § 1312. Limitation on action contesting validity of exercise of power of appointment [For application of this section, see 80 Del. Laws, c. 153, § 5].
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.