2017 Delaware Code
Title 8 - Corporations
CHAPTER 1. GENERAL CORPORATION LAW
Subchapter XIII Suits Against Corporations, Directors, Officers or Stockholders
- § 321. Service of process on corporations.
- § 322. Failure of corporation to obey order of court; appointment of receiver.
- § 323. Failure of corporation to obey writ of mandamus; quo warranto proceedings for forfeiture of charter.
- § 324. Attachment of shares of stock or any option, right or interest therein; procedure; sale; title upon sale; proceeds.
- § 325. Actions against officers, directors or stockholders to enforce liability of corporation; unsatisfied judgment against corporation.
- § 326. Action by officer, director or stockholder against corporation for corporate debt paid.
- § 327. Stockholder's derivative action; allegation of stock ownership.
- § 328. Effect of liability of corporation on impairment of certain transactions.
- § 329. Defective organization of corporation as defense.
- § 330. Usury; pleading by corporation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.