2017 Delaware Code
Title 8 - Corporations
CHAPTER 1. GENERAL CORPORATION LAW
Subchapter I Formation
- § 101. Incorporators; how corporation formed; purposes.
- § 102. Contents of certificate of incorporation.
- § 103. Execution, acknowledgment, filing, recording and effective date of original certificate of incorporation and other instruments; exceptions.
- § 104. Certificate of incorporation; definition.
- § 105. Certificate of incorporation and other certificates; evidence.
- § 106. Commencement of corporate existence.
- § 107. Powers of incorporators.
- § 108. Organization meeting of incorporators or directors named in certificate of incorporation.
- § 109. Bylaws.
- § 110. Emergency bylaws and other powers in emergency.
- § 111. Jurisdiction to interpret, apply, enforce or determine the validity of corporate instruments and provisions of this title [For application of this section, see 80 Del. Laws, c. 265, § 17].
- § 112. Access to proxy solicitation materials.
- § 113. Proxy expense reimbursement.
- § 114. Application of chapter to nonstock corporations.
- § 115. Forum selection provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.