2017 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
CHAPTER 61. DELAWARE UNIFORM PRINCIPAL AND INCOME ACT
Subchapter I Definitions and General Principles
- § 61-101. Short title.
- § 61-102. Definitions.
- § 61-103. Fiduciary duties; general principles.
- § 61-104. Trustee's power to adjust.
- § 61-105. Judicial control of discretionary power.
- § 61-106. Total return unitrusts.
- § 61-107. Express total return unitrusts [For application of this section, see 81 Del. Laws, c. 149, § 6].
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.