2017 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
CHAPTER 49A. DURABLE PERSONAL POWERS OF ATTORNEY ACT
Subchapter II Authority
- § 49A-201. Grant of general authority; authority that requires specific grant.
- § 49A-202. Incorporation of authority.
- § 49A-203. Construction of authority generally.
- § 49A-204. Real property.
- § 49A-205. Tangible personal property.
- § 49A-206. Stocks and bonds.
- § 49A-207. Commodities and options.
- § 49A-208. Banks and other financial institutions.
- § 49A-209. Operation of entity or business.
- § 49A-210. Insurance and annuities.
- § 49A-211. Estates, trusts, and other beneficial interests.
- § 49A-212. Claims and litigation.
- § 49A-213. Personal and family maintenance.
- § 49A-214. Benefits from governmental programs or civil or military service.
- § 49A-215. Retirement plans.
- § 49A-216. Taxes.
- § 49A-217. Gifts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.