2017 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
CHAPTER 39. GUARDIANSHIP
Subchapter I Appointment, Bond and Tenure of Guardian
- § 3901. Appointment of guardians for persons with disabilities.
- § 3902. Appointment of guardian; choice by minor over 14 years of age; guardian ad litem.
- § 3903. Separate guardian of the person and property.
- § 3904. Foreign guardians of nonresidents.
- § 3905. Guardian's bond; requirement; form and entry.
- § 3906. Guardian's bond; additional security; removal for noncompliance.
- § 3907. Counter security upon petition of surety.
- § 3908. Removal, resignation or death of guardian.
- § 3909. Term of guardianship.
- § 3910. Receiver for property of minor; appointment, powers, accounting and bond.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.