2017 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
CHAPTER 23. ACCOUNTING AND DISTRIBUTION
Subchapter II Payment of Legacies or Distributive Shares
- § 2311. Time for settling estate; accounting for interest or earnings pending settlement.
- § 2312. Payment of legacies; refusal to pay or deliver; bond; interest.
- § 2313. Anti-lapse; deceased devisee; class gifts.
- § 2313A. Failure of share of residuary.
- § 2314. Legacy to creditor of testator.
- § 2315. Payment of legacies or distributive shares to minors or persons absent from the State.
- § 2316. Payment of legacy, distributive share or trust fund where person entitled is out of State, unknown, etc.; proceedings.
- § 2317. Abatement.
- § 2318. Proportional contribution of legatees.
- § 2319. Transfer of investments or other property to guardian or trustee in payment of specific legacy or distributive share; receipt.
- § 2320. Release, acquittance or receipt to executor or administrator; form, execution, recording and evidence.
- § 2321. Distributions by fiduciaries in satisfaction of pecuniary bequests.
- § 2322. Effect of manslaughter or murder on intestate succession, wills, joint assets, life insurance and beneficiary designations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.