2017 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
CHAPTER 2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
Subchapter III Disposition of a Person's Last Remains
- § 260. Definitions.
- § 261. Limitations.
- § 262. Declaration of Disposition of Last Remains.
- § 263. Reliance upon Declaration instruments.
- § 264. Right to dispose of remains.
- § 265. Declaration of Disposition of Last Remains; form.
- § 266. Declaration; other points of form.
- § 267. Declaration; revocation generally.
- § 268. Declaration; revocation by divorce.
- § 269. Declaration; revocation of designee.
- § 270. Interstate effect of declaration.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.