2016 Delaware Code
Title 29 - State Government
CHAPTER 1. JURISDICTION AND SOVEREIGNTY
- § 101. Territorial limitation.
- § 102. Consent to purchase of land by the United States.
- § 103. Cession of lands to the United States; taxation; reversion to State.
- § 104. Execution of process on ceded territory.
- § 105. Nanticoke Indians; proof of descent; recognition.
- § 106. Lenape Indian Tribe of Delaware; recognition.
- § 107. Nanticoke Indian Tribe of Delaware; recognition.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.