2016 Delaware Code
Title 27 - Religion
CHAPTER 1. RELIGIOUS SOCIETIES AND CORPORATIONS
- § 101. Formation; increasing or decreasing number of trustees.
- § 102. Corporate powers.
- § 103. Change of name.
- § 104. Estate vested in corporation.
- § 105. Election of trustees.
- § 106. Vacancies among trustees.
- § 107. Appointment of chair; powers and duties; access to records.
- § 108. Appointment and duties of treasurer.
- § 109. Registry of births, deaths, burials and marriages; certified copies as evidence.
- § 110. Gifts or grants to religious corporations.
- § 111. Validating certain religious corporations.
- § 112. Conveyances and grants to ecclesiastical officers.
- § 113. Conveyances and grants to religious corporations.
- § 114. Formation of Protestant Episcopal Church corporations.
- § 115. Formation of Roman Catholic Church corporations.
- § 116. Additional powers of Roman Catholic Church corporations; records; pastor as president.
- § 117. Filling vacancies among corporators of Roman Catholic Church corporations; change of name.
- § 118. Conveyances to Roman Catholic Church corporations; prior gifts to inure to benefit of newly formed corporations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.