2016 Delaware Code
Title 21 - Motor Vehicles
CHAPTER 63. SALE OF MOTOR VEHICLES
§ 6313. Grounds for denying renewal of dealer license; suspension or revocation of license [For application of this section, see 79 Del. Laws, c. 161, § 5].
A dealer license applied for or issued pursuant to this chapter may be denied, suspended, or revoked for any 1 of the following reasons:
(1) Material misstatement or omission on the application for a dealer license.
(2) Failure to maintain an established place of business, business phone or Division of Revenue Dealer Business License.
(3) Failure to comply subsequent to receipt from the Division of a cease and desist order; or a written warning or arrest; or failure to comply with this title and Title 30.
(4) Conviction of the dealership of any fraudulent or criminal act in violation of Title 11 in connection with the business of selling vehicles.
(5) Failure to maintain a service facility, if the licensee is a dealer of new recreational vehicles. Recreational vehicle dealers with multiple locations in Delaware may maintain a service facility at 1 location to satisfy this requirement.
71 Del. Laws, c. 449, § 1; 79 Del. Laws, c. 161, § 2.;
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.