2016 Delaware Code
Title 21 - Motor Vehicles
CHAPTER 3. DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION AND DEPARTMENT OF SAFETY AND HOMELAND SECURITY
- § 301. General duty of Departments.
- § 302. Rules and regulations.
- § 303. Forms.
- § 304. Examiners for operators' licenses; appointment; use of local officers.
- § 305. Privacy act governing the release of motor vehicle driving history and license records.
- § 306. [Reserved].
- § 307. Deposits and disbursements.
- § 308. Contingent fund for refund of renewal registration fees.
- § 309. Sale of motor vehicle in possession of Secretary of Safety and Homeland Security.
- § 310. Notice to Secretary of Safety and Homeland Security of motor vehicles in possession of imprisoned persons.
- § 311. Notice to Secretary of Safety and Homeland Security of motor vehicles stored and unmoved for 30 days.
- § 312. Report of stolen or recovered motor vehicles; index.
- § 313. Accident statistics and reports; evidence.
- § 314. Uncollectible fees; penalties.
- § 315. Failure to report change of address; penalty.
- § 316. Exceptions from application of certain provisions of this title.
- § 317. [Reserved].
- § 318. Notarial fees; penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.