2016 Delaware Code
Title 21 - Motor Vehicles
CHAPTER 28. HABITUAL OFFENDERS
- § 2801. Declaration of policy.
- § 2802. "Habitual offender" defined.
- § 2803. Certification of record to Attorney General.
- § 2804. Attorney General to initiate court proceeding; petition.
- § 2805. Service of petition; order to show cause.
- § 2806. Hearing; procedure.
- § 2807. Court's findings; judgment; prothonotary to submit copy.
- § 2808. Appeals.
- § 2809. Prohibition against issuance of driver's license or operation of motor vehicle; restoration of privilege.
- § 2810. Driving after judgment prohibited; penalty; jurisdiction.
- § 2811. Determination by the Attorney General.
- § 2812. No existing law modified.
- § 2813. Computation of number of convictions.
- § 2814. Additional penalty when convicted of an offense which would render an individual an habitual offender.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.