2016 Delaware Code
Title 21 - Motor Vehicles
CHAPTER 27. DRIVER'S LICENSE
Subchapter II Suspension or Revocation
- § 2731. Payment of motor vehicle fines.
- § 2732. Payment of motor vehicle fines.
- § 2733. Payment of motor vehicle fines.
- § 2734. Appeal.
- § 2735. New license after revocation; exception.
- § 2736. Notice; evidence of motor vehicle records.
- § 2737. Fee for return of suspended license and/or driving privileges.
- § 2738. Fee for return of revoked license and/or driving privileges.
- § 2739. Fee for occupational and conditional license.
- § 2739A. Suspension resulting from active military duty; reinstatement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.