2016 Delaware Code
Title 21 - Motor Vehicles
CHAPTER 25. TRANSFER OF TITLE, REGISTRATION AND LIENS
- § 2501. Expiration of registration upon transfer of title.
- § 2502. Endorsement and delivery of registration card upon transfer.
- § 2503. New certificate of title, registration and inspection; exceptions [For applicability of this section, see 80 Del. Laws, c. 77, § 23].
- § 2504. Transfer to a dealer; transfer by a dealer.
- § 2505. Transfer to automotive recycler.
- § 2506. Transfer by operation of law; duty of transferee.
- § 2507. Retitling vehicle in another state.
- § 2508. Fee to transfer title [For applicability of this section, see 80 Del. Laws, c. 77, § 23].
- § 2509. Delivery of title application to Department.
- § 2510. Endorsement and delivery of certificate of title upon transfer; penalty [For applicability of this section, see 80 Del. Laws, c. 77, § 23].
- § 2511. Penalties.
- § 2512. Transfer for salvage.
- § 2513. Duty of owner or holder of certificate of title in reference to stolen vehicles.
- § 2514. Sale of used taxicabs; notice; inspection; penalty.
- § 2515. Sale of motor vehicles lacking catalytic converters.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.