2016 Delaware Code
Title 21 - Motor Vehicles
CHAPTER 21. REGISTRATION OF VEHICLES
Subchapter IV Fees
- § 2151. Fee schedule; time of payment.
- § 2152. Optional provision for tractor trailer units.
- § 2153. Fee for manufacturers', transporters', automotive recyclers' and dealers' plates.
- § 2154. Special number plates for towed stock cars and other motor vehicles.
- § 2155. Fees for half-year and quarter-year registration.
- § 2156. Fee for convertible vehicles, station wagons and suburbans; gross load weight of buses.
- § 2157. Credit for registration fee on destroyed vehicle.
- § 2158. Fee for duplicate certificate of registration, registration plate or validation sticker.
- § 2159. Motor vehicles exempt from registration fees; plates for ambulances and fire and rescue trucks.
- § 2160. Optional 5-year registration plates for trailers.
- § 2160A. Issuance of vehicle registration expiration notice upon request.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.