2016 Delaware Code
Title 21 - Motor Vehicles
CHAPTER 21. REGISTRATION OF VEHICLES
Subchapter II Plates
- § 2121. Number and registration plates; provision for the issuance of special license plates to the owners of motor vehicles who operate amateur radio stations; special vanity plates.
- § 2121A. Special license plates for members of Delaware firefighters, auxiliary, and volunteer ambulance or rescue companies within the Delaware Firefighter's Association.
- § 2122. Unauthorized use of or addition to plates.
- § 2123. Number plates for elective or constitutional officers of the State and for state and federal judges.
- § 2124. Number plates for manufacturers and dealers; transit plates for transporters and owners of special construction equipment.
- § 2125. Ownership of plates.
- § 2126. Display of number plates; penalty.
- § 2127. Duplicate plates.
- § 2128. Status of plates upon transfer of title; conditions permitting reissuance of registration number.
- § 2129. Issuance of temporary registration plates with temporary permits; issuance to dealers and certified automotive repair technicians for reissuance.
- § 2130. Issuance of temporary plates by dealers and certified automotive repair technicians; information to be placed on plates; records to be maintained.
- § 2131. Effect and duration of temporary registration plates; destruction upon expiration.
- § 2132. Regulations by Secretary of Transportation; power to suspend right to issue temporary plates.
- § 2133. Penalties; jurisdiction of justices of the peace.
- § 2134. Special license plates for persons with disabilities which limit or impair the ability to walk; parking; penalties.
- § 2135. Parking permits for persons with disabilities which limit or impair the ability to walk; parking; penalties.
- § 2136. Sale and manufacture of registration plates.
- § 2137. Special license plates for former prisoners of war.
- § 2138. Special license plates for veterans with disabilities.
- § 2139. Special license plates for veterans formerly missing-in-action.
- § 2139A. Special license plates for members of the Delaware National Guard and Reserves.
- § 2139B. Special license plates for recipients of the Purple Heart.
- § 2139C. Special license plates for members of Ducks Unlimited.
- § 2139D. Special license plates for recipients of medals or commendations for valor.
- § 2139E. Special license plates for retired military personnel of the United States Armed Forces.
- § 2139F. Special animal welfare license plates.
- § 2139G. Special license plates for Korean War veterans.
- § 2139H. Farmland preservation plates.
- § 2139I. Special license plates for holders of Gold Star lapel buttons.
- § 2139J. Special license plates for veterans of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
- § 2139K. Special license plates for Vietnam War veterans.
- § 2139L. "Limited edition" special centennial license plates [Expired Dec. 31, 2009; issued plates indefinitely valid per 76 Del. Laws, c. 274, § 2].
- § 2139M. Law Enforcement Memorial license plate.
- § 2139N. Special license plates for veterans of Operation Enduring Freedom.
- § 2139O. Marine Education, Research and Rehabilitation Institute, Inc. special license plates.
- § 2139P. Special license plates for Civil Air Patrol Delaware Wing.
- § 2139Q. Stop child abuse plates.
- § 2139R. Special license plates honoring Delaware veterans.
- § 2139S. Special license plates for members of the Cancer Support Community.
- § 2139T. Special license plates for active members and retired active members of the International Association of Firefighters (IAFF) living in Delaware.
- § 2139U. Special license plates for professional paramedics and retired professional paramedics.
- § 2139V. Special license plates for recipients of the Bronze Star without valor.
- § 2139W. Special license plates for the Delaware Equine Council.
- § 2140. Special registration plates for members of nonprofit organizations.
- § 2140A. Environmental license plates.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.