2016 Delaware Code
Title 2 - Transportation
CHAPTER 3. UNIFORM STATE AERONAUTICS LAW
- § 301. Definitions.
- § 302. Sovereignty in space.
- § 303. Ownership of space.
- § 304. Lawfulness of flight and landings.
- § 305. Damage on land; liability.
- § 306. Collision of aircraft; law governing liability.
- § 307. Crimes and torts in flight; law governing.
- § 308. Contracts in flight.
- § 309. Dangerous flying; penalty.
- § 310. Hunting from aircraft; penalty.
- § 311. Uniformity of interpretation.
- § 312. Aiming the beam of a laser pointer at an aircraft prohibited; unclassified misdemeanor.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.