2016 Delaware Code
Title 2 - Transportation
CHAPTER 20. PUBLIC-PRIVATE INITIATIVES PROGRAM IN TRANSPORTATION
- § 2001. Findings and declaration of policy.
- § 2002. Definitions.
- § 2003. Projects.
- § 2004. Ownership and lease of project transportation systems.
- § 2005. Exercise of Department's powers.
- § 2006. Authorization of tolls and user fees; limitations on toll and user fee revenues.
- § 2007. Reimbursement for services rendered by department or other State agencies.
- § 2008. Liability coverage; indemnification.
- § 2009. Other agreement provisions.
- § 2010. Operation of toll facility.
- § 2011. Plans and specifications.
- § 2012. Public-Private Initiatives Program Revolving Loan Fund.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.