2016 Delaware Code
Title 1 - General Provisions
CHAPTER 4. UNIFORM ELECTRONIC LEGAL MATERIAL ACT
- § 401. Short title.
- § 402. Definitions.
- § 403. Applicability.
- § 404. Legal material in official electronic record.
- § 405. Authentication of official electronic record.
- § 406. Effect of authentication.
- § 407. Preservation and security of legal material in official electronic record.
- § 408. Public access to legal material in official electronic record.
- § 409. Standards.
- § 410. Uniformity of application and construction.
- § 411. Relation to Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.