2016 Delaware Code
Title 1 - General Provisions
CHAPTER 1. DELAWARE CODE
- § 101. Designation and citation of Code.
- § 101A. Designation of the Rules.
- § 102. Effective date of Code.
- § 103. Repeal of prior laws.
- § 104. Continuation of existing institutions, rights, and liabilities.
- § 105. Effect on private or local acts.
- § 106. Effect on acts heretofore repealed.
- § 107. Effect of repeal of validating statutes.
- § 108. Distribution of Code, Rules, and supplements.
- § 109. Amendments to Code.
- § 110. Supplements as part of Code.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.