2015 Delaware Code
Title 21 - Motor Vehicles
CHAPTER 41. RULES OF THE ROAD
Subchapter XII Operation of Bicycles and Other Human-Powered Vehicles; Operation of Electric Personal Assistive Mobility Devices
- § 4192 Responsibility of parent or guardian.
- § 4193 Applicability of traffic laws.
- § 4194 Passengers and trailers.
- § 4195 Clinging to vehicles.
- § 4196 Position on roadway.
- § 4197 Carrying articles.
- § 4198 Left turns.
- § 4198A Turn and stop signals.
- § 4198B Bicycles on sidewalks and crosswalks.
- § 4198C Bicycle parking.
- § 4198D Bicycle racing.
- § 4198E Inspecting bicycles.
- § 4198F Lamps and other equipment on bicycles.
- § 4198G Bicycle identifying number.
- § 4198H Use of earplugs and headsets restricted.
- § 4198I Human-powered vehicles defined.
- § 4198J Bicycling on highways under influence of drugs or alcohol.
- § 4198K Helmet requirements.
- § 4198L Exemption for bicycle-mounted police officers.
- § 4198M Mopeds and tripeds.
- § 4198N Operation of motorized skateboards and scooters.
- § 4198O Operation of electric personal assistive mobility devices (EPAMD).
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.