There is a newer version of the Delaware Code
2012 Delaware Code
Title 6 - Commerce and Trade
CHAPTER 18. LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY ACT
Subchapter II. Formation; Certificate of Formation
- § 18-201. Certificate of formation.
- § 18-202. Amendment to certificate of formation.
- § 18-203. Cancellation of certificate.
- § 18-204. Execution.
- § 18-205. Execution, amendment or cancellation by judicial order.
- § 18-206. Filing.
- § 18-207. Notice.
- § 18-208. Restated certificate.
- § 18-209. Merger and consolidation.
- § 18-210. Contractual appraisal rights.
- § 18-211. Certificate of correction.
- § 18-212. Domestication of non-United States entities.
- § 18-213. Transfer or continuance of domestic limited liability companies.
- § 18-214. Conversion of certain entities to a limited liability company.
- § 18-215. Series of members, managers, limited liability company interests or assets.
- § 18-216. Approval of conversion of a limited liability company.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.