2012 Delaware Code
Title 13 - Domestic Relations
CHAPTER 15. DIVORCE AND ANNULMENT
- § 1501. Short title.
- § 1502. Purpose; construction.
- § 1503. Definitions.
- § 1504. Jurisdiction; residence; procedure.
- § 1505. Divorce; marriage irretrievably broken and reconciliation improbable; defenses; efforts at reconciliation.
- § 1506. Annulment.
- § 1507. Petition for divorce or annulment.
- § 1508. Obtaining jurisdiction over respondent.
- § 1509. Preliminary injunction; interim orders pending final hearing.
- § 1510. Enforcement of interim orders.
- § 1511. Response; counterclaim; prayers; reply to counterclaim.
- § 1512. Alimony in divorce and annulment actions; award; limitations.
- § 1513. Disposition of marital property; imposition of lien; insurance policies.
- § 1514. Resumption of maiden or former name.
- § 1515. Attorneys' fees.
- § 1516. Hearings; use of masters; impoundment; assignment of counsel.
- § 1517. Contested and noncontested petitions; opportunity for counseling; review of record; disposition of prayers for relief.
- § 1518. Decree in divorce or annulment proceedings; costs; notice of entry; effect on mentally incompetent spouse; effect on subsequent petitions; temporary alimony.
- § 1519. Modification or termination of decree or order; termination of alimony; enforcement of alimony order.
- § 1520. Independence of provisions of decree or temporary order.
- § 1521. Decrees of courts of other states and countries.
- § 1522. Procedural rights.
- § 1523. Time for appeal.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.