2012 Delaware Code
Title 13 - Domestic Relations
CHAPTER 2. CIVIL UNIONS [EFFECTIVE AT 10:00 A.M. ON JAN. 1, 2012]
- § 201. Definitions.
- § 202. Eligibility to enter into a civil union.
- § 203. Civil unions void; when.
- § 204. Status of children of civil unions.
- § 205. Solemnization; license to perform; refusal to join persons in a civil union.
- § 206. Applicants for civil union; license required; limitations; violations by clerk of the peace; penalties.
- § 207. Application for license for persons who wish to enter into a civil union.
- § 208. Forms for civil union license; certification of civil union.
- § 209. Record of solemnization; reported by whom; affidavit; evidentiary weight of certificate or affidavit; supplies of civil union licenses, books and other forms.
- § 210. False statement; penalty.
- § 211. Performance of civil union solemnization in violation of chapter; false certificate of civil union; penalties.
- § 212. Rights, benefits, protections and responsibilities of parties to a civil union.
- § 213. Legal unions performed in other jurisdictions.
- § 214. Treatment of parties to a civil union for purposes of Delaware law.
- § 215. Treatment of parties to a civil union for purposes of Chapter 1 of this title.
- § 216. Dissolution of a civil union.
- § 217. Rules of construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.