Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2020 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 52 - Civil Actions
Chapter 926 - Statute of Limitations
- Section 52-573 and 52-574 - Limitation on contracts under seal. Actions on agreements to sell real estate.
- Section 52-575 - Entry upon land to be made within fifteen years.
- Section 52-575a - Action to enforce recorded private restrictions or notations on maps.
- Section 52-576 - Actions for account or on simple or implied contracts.
- Section 52-577 - Action founded upon a tort.
- Section 52-577a - Limitation of action based on product liability claim.
- Section 52-577b - Limitation of action for damages caused by contact with or exposure to phenoxy herbicides.
- Section 52-577c - Limitation of action for damages caused by exposure to a hazardous chemical substance or mixture or hazardous pollutant.
- Section 52-577d - Limitation of action for damages to person under twenty-one years of age caused by sexual abuse, exploitation or assault.
- Section 52-577e - Limitation of action for damages caused by sexual assault.
- Section 52-577f to 52-577o - Reserved for future use.
- Section 52-577p - Transferred to Chapter 925, Sec. 52-557p.
- Section 52-578 - Limitation of action for damages caused by change of grade of highway.
- Section 52-579 - Limitation of suit on probate bond; exception.
- Section 52-580 - Settlement of partnership or joint accounts.
- Section 52-581 - Action on oral contract to be brought within three years.
- Section 52-582 - Petition for new trial.
- Section 52-583 - Limitation of action against sheriff, state marshal or constable for neglect or default.
- Section 52-584 - Limitation of action for injury to person or property caused by negligence, misconduct or malpractice.
- Section 52-584a - Limitation of action against architect, professional engineer or land surveyor.
- Section 52-584b - Limitation of actions against attorneys in connection with title certificates or opinions and title searches.
- Section 52-584c - Limitation of actions brought by the state or political subdivision of the state arising out of construction-related work.
- Section 52-585 - Suit for forfeiture on penal statute limited to one year.
- Section 52-586 - Scire facias against garnishee limited to one year.
- Section 52-587 - Suit on bond or recognizance for costs limited to one year.
- Section 52-588 - Suit on note obtained by fraud.
- Section 52-589 - Action of forcible entry and detainer limited to six months.
- Section 52-590 - When defendant's absence from state to be excluded.
- Section 52-591 - When new action may be brought after time limited.
- Section 52-592 - Accidental failure of suit; allowance of new action.
- Section 52-593 - Action against wrong defendant; allowance of new action.
- Section 52-593a - Action not lost where process served after expiration of limitation period.
- Section 52-594 - Limit for executor or administrator to bring personal action that survives.
- Section 52-595 - Fraudulent concealment of cause of action.
- Section 52-596 - Actions for payment of remuneration for employment.
- Section 52-597 - Action for libel or slander.
- Section 52-598 - Execution or action upon judgment for money damages. Motion to revive judgment.
- Section 52-598a - Limitation of action for indemnification.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.