There is a newer version of this Chapter
2019 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 52 - Civil Actions
Chapter 928* - Uniform Enforcement of Foreign Judgments
- Section 52-604 - Definition of foreign judgment.
- Section 52-605 - Filing of foreign judgment; certification; effect; notice.
- Section 52-606 - Grounds for stay of enforcement. Notice to judgment creditor.
- Section 52-607 - Other rights of action preserved.
- Section 52-608 - Uniform interpretation.
- Section 52-609 - Short title: Uniform Enforcement of Foreign Judgments Act.
*Cited. 181 C. 125; 203 C. 380; 225 C. 102.
Cited. 14 CA 384; 42 CA 747; 45 CA 798. Enactment of Uniform Enforcement of Foreign Judgments Act manifests policy decision that Connecticut courts should assist in enforcement of foreign judgments and collection of just debts. 86 CA 617.
Cited. 38 CS 468.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.