2019 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 5* - State Employees
*See Sec. 4-61hh et seq. re volunteers in state government.
- Chapter 63 - State Employment (Repealed) (Secs. 5-1 to 5-93b)
- Chapter 64 - Retirement (Repealed) (Secs. 5-94 to 5-141)
- Chapter 64a - State Employees' Benefits and Protections (Secs. 5-141a to 5-141e)
- Chapter 65 - Disability Compensation and Death Benefits (Secs. 5-142 to 5-151)
- Chapter 66 - State Employees Retirement Act (Secs. 5-175a & 5-177)
- Chapter 66a - Newington Children's Hospital, American School for the Deaf, Connecticut Institute for the Blind (Sec. 5-192nn)
- Chapter 67 - State Personnel Act (Secs. 5-207a, 5-248a, 5-248k & 5-259)
- Chapter 68 - Collective Bargaining for State Employees (Secs. 5-275, 5-278 & 5-278b)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.