There is a newer version of this Chapter
2019 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 47a - Landlord and Tenant
Chapter 834 - Court Proceedings on Housing Matters
- Section 47a-68 - Definitions.
- Section 47a-69 - Housing mediators. Appointment. Qualifications. Duties.
- Section 47a-70 - Housing docket. Entry and transfer of cases on docket.
- Section 47a-71 - Citizens advisory councils for housing matters.
- Section 47a-71a - Connecticut Advisory Council on Housing Matters.
- Section 47a-72 - Duties of Citizens Advisory Council. Meetings. No compensation or reimbursement.
- Section 47a-73 - Judges and council to report to General Assembly.
- Section 47a-74 - Rules of practice to be adopted.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.