2019 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 45a - Probate Courts and Procedure
Chapter 802f - Powers of Appointment
- Section 45a-568 - (Formerly Sec. 45-120). Power of appointment may be released; definitions.
- Section 45a-569 - (Formerly Sec. 45-121). Method of release. Not valid as to land unless recorded.
- Section 45a-570 - (Formerly Sec. 45-122). Extent of release.
- Section 45a-571 - (Formerly Sec. 45-123). Effect of release of one donee upon other donees.
- Section 45a-572 - (Formerly Sec. 45-123a). Exercise in favor of further power.
- Section 45a-573 - Exercise of power of appointment of property.
- Section 45a-573a - Applicability of power of appointment of property.
- Section 45a-573b - Liability of fiduciary, distributee or appointee re exercise of power of appointment of property.
- Section 45a-574 to 45a-577 - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.