There is a newer version of this Chapter
2019 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 42 - Business, Selling, Trading and Collection Practices
Chapter 743dd - Protection of Social Security Numbers and Personal Information
- Section 42-470 - Restriction on posting, display, transmission and use of Social Security numbers. Exceptions. Penalties.
- Section 42-471 - Safeguarding of personal information. Social Security numbers. Privacy protection policy. Civil penalty.
- Section 42-471a - Employment applications to be obtained and retained in secure manner. Penalties.
- Section 42-472 - Hearings. Court orders. Restraining orders.
- Section 42-472a - Privacy protection guaranty and enforcement account.
- Section 42-472b - Filing of notice, statement or other document which is false or untrue or contains material misstatement of fact. Fine.
- Section 42-472c - Appeal of decision or order of Commissioner of Consumer Protection.
- Section 42-472d - Regulations. Civil penalty.
- Section 42-473 to 42-479 - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.