2019 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 4 - Management of State Agencies
Chapter 55d - Public-Private Partnerships
- Section 4-255 - Public-private partnerships. Definitions.
- Section 4-256 - Approval of projects. Agency analysis. Submittal to committees. Report.
- Section 4-257 - Prequalification and requirements for private entities.
- Section 4-258 - Competitive procurement process; requirements. Stipend for unsuccessful proposer. Agency authority to retain consultants.
- Section 4-259 - Terms and conditions of partnership agreement. Prohibitions. Liability of contractor.
- Section 4-260 - Funding of public-private partnerships.
- Section 4-261 - Prevailing wage requirements or project labor agreement. Compliance with state and local requirements. Agreements re operations or maintenance of state facilities.
- Section 4-262 - Remedies re material default by contractor. Agency authority.
- Section 4-263 - Exemption from municipal property tax.
- Section 4-264 to 4-273 - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.