2019 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 21a - Consumer Protection
Chapter 420e - Home Food Service Plan Sales Act
- Section 21a-400 - Definitions.
- Section 21a-401 - Written agreement. Required disclosures.
- Section 21a-402 - Delivery. Receipt. Required disclosures.
- Section 21a-403 - Negotiation, transfer, sale or assignment. Assignee's rights and liabilities.
- Section 21a-404 - Penalty. Violation made unfair or deceptive act or practice.
- Section 21a-405 - Regulations.
- Section 21a-406 and 21a-407 - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.