2019 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 21a - Consumer Protection
Chapter 420c* - Controlled Substance Registration
- Section 21a-316 - (Formerly Sec. 19-504k). “Practitioner” defined.
- Section 21a-317 - (Formerly Sec. 19-504l). Registration required.
- Section 21a-318 - (Formerly Sec. 19-504m). Application form. Fee. Exemptions.
- Section 21a-319 - (Formerly Sec. 19-504n). Professional or institutional approval to precede registration.
- Section 21a-320 - (Formerly Sec. 19-504o). Public interest standard for registration.
- Section 21a-321 - (Formerly Sec. 19-504p). Renewal of registration. Fee.
- Section 21a-322 - (Formerly Sec. 19-504q). Grounds for disciplinary action. Civil penalty.
- Section 21a-323 - (Formerly Sec. 19-504r). Hearing re refusal to renew registration or re denial, suspension or revocation of registration.
- Section 21a-324 - (Formerly Sec. 19-504s). Voluntary surrender of certificate; effect upon registration.
- Section 21a-325 - (Formerly Sec. 19-504t). Disposal of controlled substances upon surrender of registration.
- Section 21a-326 - (Formerly Sec. 19-504u). Regulations.
- Section 21a-327 - (Formerly Sec. 19-504v). Pharmacies, pharmacists and nurses exempt from chapter.
- Section 21a-328 - (Formerly Sec. 19-504w). Penalty for failure to register.
- Section 21a-329 to 21a-334 - Reserved for future use.
*Cited. 207 C. 698.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.