2019 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 21a - Consumer Protection
Chapter 420 - Health Clubs
- Section 21a-216 - (Formerly Sec. 19-341a). Definitions.
- Section 21a-217 - (Formerly Sec. 19-341b). Contracts for health club services. Right of cancellation.
- Section 21a-218 - (Formerly Sec. 19-341c). Statement of buyer's rights. Form. Buyer's cancellation. Seller's written confirmation. Buyer's disability. Refunds.
- Section 21a-219 - (Formerly Sec. 19-341d). Term of contract. Renewal.
- Section 21a-220 - (Formerly Sec. 19-341e). Negotiable promissory notes to be clearly identified. Buyer's rights upon sale or discount. Time period for payment.
- Section 21a-221 - (Formerly Sec. 19-341f). Listing of equipment and services.
- Section 21a-222 - (Formerly Sec. 19-341g). Right of action. Remedies.
- Section 21a-223 - (Formerly Sec. 19-341h). License required. Fee. Renewal. Sanitary facilities. Suspension or revocation of license.
- Section 21a-224 - (Formerly Sec. 19-341i). Regulations.
- Section 21a-225 - (Formerly Sec. 19-341j). Construction of chapter.
- Section 21a-226 - Connecticut Health Club Guaranty Fund.
- Section 21a-227 - Health club closings. Electronic monitoring of sales presentations.
- Section 21a-228 to 21a-230 - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.