2019 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 21a - Consumer Protection
Chapter 419d - Solicitation of Charitable Funds Act
- Section 21a-175 - (Formerly Sec. 19-323k). Short title: Solicitation of Charitable Funds Act.
- Section 21a-176 to 21a-190 - (Formerly Secs. 19-323l to 19-323z). Solicitation of charitable funds.
- Section 21a-190a - Solicitation of charitable funds: Definitions.
- Section 21a-190b - Registration of charitable organizations prior to solicitation. Hearing on application. Late fee. Extension of time for financial report. Failure to register.
- Section 21a-190c - Annual financial reports. Fiscal records.
- Section 21a-190d - Charitable organizations exempted from registration and financial disclosure requirements.
- Section 21a-190e - Fund-raising counsel. Filing of contracts. Registration of fund-raising counsel. Fees. Bond. Accounting for funds received.
- Section 21a-190f - Paid solicitors. Registration. Fees. Bond. Filing of contracts. Solicitation notice. Contract requirements. Disclosures at point of solicitation. Prohibited practices. Records. Deposit of funds.
- Section 21a-190g - Commercial coventurers. Filing of contracts. Terms. Accounting. Disclosures required in advertising.
- Section 21a-190h - Prohibited acts.
- Section 21a-190i - Investigations. Subpoenas. Court orders.
- Section 21a-190j - Time limit for compliance.
- Section 21a-190k - Regulations.
- Section 21a-190l - Denial, suspension, revocation of registration. Court-ordered relief. Penalties.
- Section 21a-191 to 21a-194 - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.