2019 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 21a - Consumer Protection
Chapter 418* - Uniform Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act
- Section 21a-91 - (Formerly Sec. 19-211). Short title and legislative intent.
- Section 21a-92 - (Formerly Sec. 19-212). Definitions.
- Section 21a-92a - Regulation of organically grown food.
- Section 21a-92b - Definitions.
- Section 21a-92c - Mandatory labeling of genetically-engineered food, seed or seed stock. Applicability. Civil penalty. Regulations.
- Section 21a-93 - (Formerly Sec. 19-213). Prohibited acts.
- Section 21a-94 - (Formerly Sec. 19-214). Injunction proceedings.
- Section 21a-95 - (Formerly Sec. 19-215). Penalties.
- Section 21a-96 - (Formerly Sec. 19-216). Seizures.
- Section 21a-97 - (Formerly Sec. 19-217). Prosecution for violation. Hearing before report of criminal violation.
- Section 21a-98 - (Formerly Sec. 19-218). Report of minor violations not required.
- Section 21a-99 - (Formerly Sec. 19-219). Proceedings in name of state.
- Section 21a-100 - (Formerly Sec. 19-220). Definitions and standards for food.
- Section 21a-101 - (Formerly Sec. 19-221). Adulterated food.
- Section 21a-101a - Liability for costs relating to adulterated food. Civil action to recover costs and expenses. Investigation and samples. Seizure, condemnation and destruction. Third party removal and disposal.
- Section 21a-102 - (Formerly Sec. 19-222). Misbranded food. Misbranded seed or seed stock.
- Section 21a-103 - (Formerly Sec. 19-223). Emergency permit control.
- Section 21a-104 - (Formerly Sec. 19-224). Tolerances for poisonous ingredients in food.
- Section 21a-104a - Sulfiting agents.
- Section 21a-105 - (Formerly Sec. 19-225). Adulterated drugs and devices.
- Section 21a-106 - (Formerly Sec. 19-226). Misbranded drugs and devices.
- Section 21a-107 - Transferred
- Section 21a-108 - (Formerly Sec. 19-227). Illegal obtaining or supplying of drugs. Forged labels.
- Section 21a-109 - (Formerly Sec. 19-228). Drugs dispensed on prescription.
- Section 21a-110 - (Formerly Sec. 19-229). New drugs.
- Section 21a-111 - (Formerly Sec. 19-230). Adulterated cosmetics.
- Section 21a-112 - (Formerly Sec. 19-231). Misbranded cosmetics.
- Section 21a-113 - (Formerly Sec. 19-232). False advertisement of food, drugs, devices and cosmetics.
- Section 21a-114 - (Formerly Sec. 19-233). When advertisement of drugs and devices deemed to be false.
- Section 21a-115 - (Formerly Sec. 19-234). Regulations and hearings. Exemption.
- Section 21a-116 - (Formerly Sec. 19-235). Examinations and investigations.
- Section 21a-117 - (Formerly Sec. 19-236). Records of intrastate shipment.
- Section 21a-118 - (Formerly Sec. 19-237). Inspections. Exceptions. Right to hearing. Reinspection. Civil penalty, suspension or revocation of license or registration.
- Section 21a-119 - (Formerly Sec. 19-238). Publicity.
- Section 21a-120 - (Formerly Sec. 19-239). Interpretation.
- Section 21a-121 to 21a-125 - Reserved for future use.
*Annotations to former chapter 342:
Cited. 179 C. 471.
Connecticut Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act must be interpreted to conform to the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act. 31 CS 242.
Annotations to present chapter:
Cited. 193 C. 558; 207 C. 698.
Cited. 40 CS 246.