2018 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 46b - Family Law
Chapter 815a - Orders of Protection and Relief
- Section 46b-15 - Relief from physical abuse, stalking or pattern of threatening by family or household member. Application. Court orders. Duration. Service of application, affidavit, any ex parte order and notice of hearing. Copies. Expedited hearing for violation of order. Other remedies.
- Section 46b-15a - Foreign order of protection. Full faith and credit. Enforcement. Affirmative defense. Child custody provision. Registration.
- Section 46b-15b - Duties of Superior Court re applicants for restraining orders in domestic violence situations.
- Section 46b-15c - Powers of court in family relations matter re taking out-of-court testimony when one party is subject to a protective order, restraining order or standing criminal protective order. Videoconference hearings permitted. Oaths. Cross-examination.
- Section 46b-15d - Courthouse space allocation for meeting between person seeking service of hearing notice and order and proper officer.
- Section 46b-15e - Chief Court Administrator's responsibilities re applications for restraining orders and collection of data relating to restraining orders and civil protection orders.
- Section 46b-16 - Petition to Superior Court for ex parte order re temporary care and custody of child when parent arrested for custodial interference. Duration of order.
- Section 46b-16a - Issuance of civil protection order on behalf of person who has been victim of sexual abuse, sexual assault or stalking. Application. Hearing. Court orders. Duration. Notice. Other remedies.
- Section 46b-17 to 46b-19 - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.